WHO are the HAPPY HOPPE'S? Married couple, traveling the world (60+ countries) for 1 year on a budget. SUBSCRIBE and join our travels (for free!) Watch our 81 second trailer to get started: https://youtu.be/983MVKWqE6M
DAY 108 // October 17, 2017 // Disneyland Paris
Next video: https://youtu.be/TuP8RpIA7k4
Disney is always magic and Disneyland Paris is no exception.
If you plan to visit Disneyland Paris, we hope our mistakes and successes for the day will help you. Enjoy the tips below.
Full 25th anniversary firework show: https://youtu.be/N_d4tG9cpwg
With taking a one year world trip and doing so much daily planning for sightseeing, hotels, transportation, etc, we didn't plan as well as we normally do for a Disney day.
3 Helpful tips for Disneyland Paris:
1. You can bring in your own food & beverages - just not in a huge cooler.
2. I found our tickets were EACH 10 USD cheaper when we paid in British pounds. Go figure! So, we paid with our international no fee credit card. Change the language and payment when looking on the Disneyland Paris site to see if you could also save some money
3. OK, this tip will be the longest. I normally like to know exactly what rides I'll do and in what order. If you also want to make sure to hit all the highlight rides, this would be my recommended order:
1. Ride Big Thunder Mountain - if you like it, then get a Fast Pass (FP) because chances are high they will run out later in the day.
2. Head to Discoveryland next - 3 of the 6 FP rides are here.
3. If my review of Hyperspace with the whiplash didn't scare you, do that one next.
4. Buzz Lightyear LaserBlast
5. Star Tours
6. Peter Pan's Flight (get FP if it's time for a new one & if the line is too long)
7. Pirates of the Caribbean (if the line is too long for this one, wait for a parade or big event that many people are at and go to this during or right after)
8. Indiana Jones Temple and the Temple of Peril
9. While in line, plan what shows you want to do and adjust your ride schedule as needed.
10. Do the rest of the rides, shows & shops you want to.
11. And of course, remember to smile, laugh and soak in the magic :)
Watch from the beginning: https://bit.ly/2uSusoH
Our Favs: https://bit.ly/2GSuMIs
Drone footage: https://bit.ly/2uLDlQx
Who LOVES a good deal? ENJOY THESE DEALS on us:
* $40 off coupon for 1st time Airbnb users: https://airbnb.com/c/lisah21008
* $25 off after 1st use of booking.com: https://www.booking.com/s/35_6/gareti77
*50,000 airline miles for qualifying for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card (use like a debit card, pay it off each month and enjoy flying for free!): https://www.referyourchasecard.com/6/A2FXQHCE5J
OUR TOP TRAVEL ITEMS:
*My camera: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 V: https://bit.ly/2H9j5cR
*Peter’s camera: Canon EOS 80D DSLR: https://bit.ly/2kGHm0Y
*Lifestraw water bottle (drink water safely anywhere!): https://bit.ly/2xzmwtE
*Peter’s 40L backpack (carry-on size): https://bit.ly/2xxQKNv
*Peter’s tech bag: https://bit.ly/2kGBJ2A
*Lisa’s 36L backpack (carry- on size): https://bit.ly/2J5UgA1
*Lisa’s tech bag/our day pack bag: https://bit.ly/2Jixok9
*Rugged 4TB External Hard drive: https://bit.ly/2HaD2jh
*Universal adapter: https://bit.ly/2J5URlc
*Powerful Portable charger: https://bit.ly/2svOmkO
*Peter’s clothes: https://bit.ly/2xwJqSB
*Lisa’s clothes: https://bit.ly/2soJDC0
Tobu - Colors [NCS Release] https://youtu.be/MEJCwccKWG0
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/PQC7VaL7xlc
A DAY OFF by Nicolai Heidlas Music https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/mOFG-G_GpGk